Thursday, March 01, 2007

On the Road




Conversely and I are leaving today for Baltimore, and by extension, Paterson, New Jersey. I know we're both excited about hitting the road, but I will say that, personally, this trip feels like a validation of this project for me. As we've said before, this whole thing came out of a joke after a class presentation - and now, looking back at what we've put out in the past four(?) months, I'm actually pretty proud. I think the Paterson Project is turning out to be pretty damn interesting, and I'm excited to see the town and the Passaic Falls and Garrett Mountain and all that, but I'm even more excited to see where this project takes us in the months to come (don't forget, we still have about twenty songs to write!). Anyway, if you're out there reading this, thanks for the interest so far, and we'll do our best not to disappoint in the future. Full report on Monday, I think.
Signing off, T. Az.

1 comment:

brd said...

I am so excited for you. What an adventure. Conversely has gotten to go to a number of places lately. I wonder if terwilliger gets to go to these places too? She deserves a vacation with poets, doesn't she?